Tuesday, June 12, 2007

anyone out there?

when i started this blog, i swore that i wouldn't be one of those bloggers that wouldn't have months between posts.

yeah, look how long that lasted.

so i need a little encouragement from you, dear friends. give me a shout out in the comments, let me know you're still with me. let me know you miss me!

as a reward, i promise a new post the day after the first three comments. that means you could have three posts in three days! could you ask for anything better than that (besides world peace, an efficient renewable energy resource with little waste, and universal health care)?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm here! I'm here!!

Anonymous said...

Me too!

alex eben meyer said...

uh oh. comment number three. looks like jb has to dust off her fingertips and start blogging about whatever makes her heart go pitter-patter.

blog away.

Anonymous said...

Hmm...hard call. Do I post here or wait and add to the next one just to keep Jen busy?

Keep posting and I promise I will call you back one of these days... you know, once I suck less.